Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back on the bid...

It's been 2 months or more since I last posted some selling items on eBay. Today I'm in the mood of re-selling some creams I bought and got as gifts that I really don't use. The 2 most famous creams I'm selling are from Victoria's Secret and from Mary Kay.

One of the creams is GIVE ME GLOW body lotion by Victoria's Secret was a limited edition luminous body lotion that "adds a subtle, iridescent glow to skin, while providing luxurious moisture and the soft, romantic scent of dream angels heavenly." This is a 150mL/5 FL.OZ body lotion bottle.

The cream I bought, and that I don't really want, is the TimeWise Age-Fighting products plus a foundation compatible with the age-fighting products...all made by Mary Kay. I'm also including a free sample, pink bag that I got when I bought these Mary Kay creams. The TimeWise Age-Fighting products include the following:
  • one Age-Fighting Facial Moisturizer, suitable for sensitive skin. This cream is Oil & Fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. This comes in a 3.3 FL. OZ./100 mL bottle.
  • one 3-in-1 facial cleanser, suitable for sensitive skin. This cream is Oil & Fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. This comes in a 4.5 OZ. NET WT./127 g. bottle.
  • one Medium-Coverage Foundation for Beige/Beige 300 color tone. This liquid foundation is Oil & Fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, and dermatologist-tested. This comes in a 1 FL. OZ./29 mL bottle.

As mentioned before, I'm including a free sample bag I received with the products mentioned above. This sample bag includes a small sample of the TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser and moisturizer, a small sample of the TimeWise Day Solution (with Sunscreen SPF25), a small sample of the TimeWise Night Solution, and a small sample of the refine lotion and the replenish lotion from the TimeWise Microdermabrasion collection. All these items cost me $54 plus tax and delivery, but I'm selling it for less at eBay.

Besides these creams, I'll be posting some other items. I'll probably finish listing my items tonight since I have some errands to run this afternoon. Hopefully, I will be able to sell some of these items soon because I really need the money ASAP. If you have any comments or suggestions on how to sell more efficiently, please let me know.

No comments: