Monday, September 29, 2008

More posting...

Well, I've been posting some more stuff besides the creams I added yesterday. I've included some clothes I haven't been able to sell before thru eBay, but I have lowered the price to see if that helps a bit. I surely need the extra cash, so I'm hopeful that this time around I'll be able to sell at least half of what I'm posting.

Every time I post a new list of items, at least one item sells. I already noticed that I have an eBayer watching one of my items...hopefully he or she will decided to buy soon. THAT WOULD REALLY MAKE MY DAY!!!. Please keep your fingers crossed and help me out here. Any suggestions or comments you may have out there, can be very helpful for me.

Let's make a deal: if one of your tips or suggestions really helps me sell at least one item, I'll either buy something from you or give you free publicity through this blog. How's that? I will also give you free publicity or great comments thru the Community blog at eBay. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

No comments: