Friday, September 05, 2008

Hurricane IKE

I know this post is not related to eBay or my experience with it, but since I've had this blog so lonely, I just thought I could talk about the Hurricane Season here in Florida. This year is been terrible and somehow all the storms are comming in almost at the end of the hurricane season. I'm a bit scare now with the upcomming storm: Hurricane IKE. Now it's a Category 3 hurricane, but it wants to get stronger. Up to now, nobody knows exactly where it's going to hit or how strong is going to be when it hits, all Floridians need to wait about 4 days until we know for sure.

I guess all I have to do is prepare. All Weather channels say to start preparing on Sunday in case it does come over here...so I have 2 days of peace. Well, I can't be so gloomy or scare about this hurricane, so I gathered a few jokes so I can laugh a bit while waiting for this hurricane:





No comments: