Friday, November 20, 2009

Following Up...



On yesterdays post, I was writing a bit about my frustrations with eBay. Well, my frustration is not with eBay directly, it's only with the fact that I haven't been very successful in selling items through eBay and that I've only have lost money. Well, I was going through Facebook and I've actually found an Ebay group and I became a fan of it. If you currently have Facebook and want to become of eBay Inc's official Facebook section by searching for the word eBay when you are using your Facebook account or just click on ---> this direct link <--- which will take you to the section I'm talking about. Beware that when you search for eBay on Facebook, you might get more than one eBay-related page so just check them out before becomming fans of that certain eBay group.

I've also learned that eBay has a Twitter account. You can also search for the word "eBay" on your Twitter account or just go directly to this Twitter link so you can follow them on Twitter and have constant info from them. I also added them to my list of Twitter Followers. I really hope that by visiting and getting updates from this site my help me get more info on how to sell better through eBay.


WISH ME LUCK!!!

1 comment:

glenn said...

Good day It pays to bid...,

I’m looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail address) of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an email together with your website name and I’ll be glad to call you to discuss this matter.

Thank you

Or You can Visit this Website: http://affiliates.yourmediaguru.com/signup/1179
You can contact me at glenn@yourmediaguru.com