Saturday, February 21, 2009

Items Sold

I feel great...I was able to sell 3 items out of the 10 items I listed 2 weeks ago. I know it's not much, but I'm happy because I've been selling a few items everytime I create a list. These are the items I sold:

ANGELS AMONG US Decoration made by Betty Singer



Nokia 3200 Cell Phone

OLD NAVY Bracelet and Necklace Set



The only bad thing about one of these sells is that I lost money instead of earning something from the item. I miscalculated the Shipping & Handling on one of the items and I ended up paying 3 times of what I originally had listed on eBay. I really learned a thing ot two about this negative issue and will make sure I double check on Shipping & Handling fees before I submit an item for listing.

Right now I've posted a new item. It's a furniture set I'm selling in order to help a friend. It's a Thomasville KING STREET Bedroom Set that I'm seling locally here in Miami. You can go to the actual item by clicking HERE and you'll be able to see the furniture's description and pricing. I really hope it sells soon becuse my friend needs to get ride of it soon and I can earn some nice cash for this item. If you leave in South Florid and would like a nice bedroom set, please visit my eBay listing and buy this item.

No comments: