Friday, December 05, 2008

Holiday Listing

Well, it's time to upload some old items and some new ones to see if I can sale them for the Holidays. Some of the old stuff that I'm trying to resell are some clothing items and a cream. Some of the new things I'm selling are jewelry.

One of the items I'm selling is a small, circular snowflake pin. It has different shades of green. It's a beautiful decoration for a casual shirt or for a Holiday theme shirt. In ddition, I'm selling a small and very cute Snowman Tack Pin. This lovable snowman has a red Santa-hat, a blue-gold-green little scarf, and cute little golden buttons down its belly. It's a beautiful decoration for a casual shirt or for a Holiday theme shirt. Or if you are a Pin/Brooch collector, this would be a wonderful pin for your collection. In addition, I'm selling a Small Flower Hair Clip from ANN TAYLOR. It was a bit expensive, but it's cute, I never have use it, and I'll be selling it for less here at eBay.

I sure hope I sell these items fast and without any problems. Not like the last item I sold: I had send it twice and the buyer never pay for the 2nd shiping when it was her fault. And eventhough I re-sent it, I'm still waiting on an honest feeback. I really hope she gives me a good review soon thru eBay. So if you are an eBayer and like to shop, go ahead and search for something or anything you may like at my eBay site. Have fun during this wonderul Season, but I hope you have shopping.

No comments: