Sunday, September 30, 2007

Selling...


I'm really happy today, I have sold another item. This was the JENSEN Multi-Input AV/RF Modulator, Model: JV649 I posted last week...it sold in 5 days. This AV/RF Modulator is necessary if you don't have AV inputs on your TV or VCR and therefore cannot use the AV Cables. This allows you to connect your TV or VCR to other electronics like your DVD player, video cameras, and any Game Entertaiment Center (like Nintendo sets, XBOX set, etc etc etc). Even though this item was hardly used, it's in great working conditions. I didn't have all the manuals & accesories, I was able to sell it just with its power adapter.

The only issue I have right now is that the eBay buyer who bought this AV/RF Modulator from me didn't send me the payment right away. Basically, this eBay buyer doesn't have a PayPal account and he/she has to send me a Money Order...hopefully, it will arrive really soon so I can process this order and send it out ASAP. Although this eBay buyer has 100% positive feedback, I really can't trust many people...therefore, I rather wait for payment & cash it out first before I can really send this order to this eBay buyer. I'm really excited for this new sell, which took only 5 days after I post it for the 1st time. I hope my other items get sold quickly just like this one did. If everything goes good, I may really take eBay as a 2nd source of income...something that I really need for many financial and personal reasons.

If anybody has any questions or concerns in regards to my current listing, please let me know. If you have any advice for me in order to turn my eBay hobbie into a source of income, I will really appreciate it. I want to earn some extra cash and I really want to do it thru eBay.

No comments: