Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Listing



I'm Back Again!!!


I had set aside my blog and my eBay listing for a few days, but I'm finally back here and I hope I don't leave these two all alone again. Finally, I just added a few items into my eBay listing. I'm trying out with some VHS videos to see how it goes...I've included four (4) VHS videos: Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, and The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers; although, I'm thinking on adding some other things tomorrow after I try to upload some pictures I want to put on the listing. I have a few body lotions to sell, some electronics, some simple home decór to sell, and some other few things I want to sell and want to sort of get rid off. Please visit me at My eBay listing: maroleleon and let me know what you think...or buy something, I would greatly appreciate LOL. Let's see what happens in the next few days.



____oooOOoooo___ooOOooOOoo___oOOooOOoo_____





YA VOLVÍ!!!


Volví a este blogcito y a mi lista de eBay despues de un tiempo de abandono...pero ya estaré más pendiente ya que de verdad quiero sacarle lo más que pueda. Bueno, finalmente ya empesé a hacer mi lista de ventas en eBay que tanto habia abandonado. Empesé la lista con unas cuantas peliculas en VHS, las cuales son: Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, y The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. Claro que además de estos videos de VHS, tengo en mente añadir más cosas en esta lista...decoraciones de casa, electrónicos, lociones de mano y otras cositas más que son pequeñeces pero que quiero vender para poder deshacerme de ellas y ganarles un dinerito jejejeje. Mañana de seguro añadiré más cosas despues de que monte y arregle unas cuantas fotos que quiero montar en la lista de eBay. Ya les contaré más acerca de las otras cosas que quiero añadir a mi lista, así que visitenme a mi lista de eBay: maroleleon y comprenme alguito...no sean malitos jejejeje.

No comments: